What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide on how to learn the basics of drawing and sketching
- The biggest advantage of an eBook is the instant delivery. There is no packaging and shipping to pay for, no waiting time.
- Please note that you are not purchasing a physical book. This is in eBook format only.
- Doesn’t add to clutter, it sits nice and tidy inside your computer!
- It’s called an eBook because it is an electronic book.
- the direction strokes follow for different objects
- tips and tricks to give you a good head start
- A ‘no questions asked’ money back guarantee.
- You can sell your artwork if you choose.
- how to use strokes to illustrate surface
- Very fulfilling, interesting hobby.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Sketch scores 72.55/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.allaboutdrawings.com/how-to-sketch.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $14.9.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: allaboutdrawings.com you’ll also be taken through to allaboutdrawings.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)